A DSA partner (Direct Selling Agent) is a person who works as an agent for a bank or non-banking financial company. The job of a Direct Sales Agent (DSA) is to find as many potential clients for the bank they represent. A DSA partner helps in the process of a personal loan or home loan. The main source of income for DSA is through commission. The DSA loan agents represent the bank or NBFC they work for. Each time a loan is sanctioned, the agents are paid a commission. The average commission on home loans and personal loans is 1%.
Here are the policy for DSA partners –
- Proof of address such as Passport, Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Electricity bill, etc.
- Details of your bank transactions for the last six months.
- Income Tax Returns details or Form 16.
- Education qualification certificates from both high school and degree.
- Firm’s registration details if you are willing to apply to an institution.
- GSTIN details only if it’s applicable
- 2 passport-size photographs of an individual.
- You can be a salaried or a non-salaried person.
- You should be a citizen of India.
- You do not need any Qualification degree in Finance or Banking.
- You must be 18 years old and above.
- You must have proper knowledge of the products you will be selling.
- Your CIBL or Credit Score must be high, if your score is lower than expected, then you won’t qualify for the job.
- Must cover all the branches as assigned.
- The fee structure to the DSA partner will be based on the volume of business and ticket size as mentioned.
Job profile of DSAs –
- Obtain leads on Home Loan requirements of individuals from different sources.
- Explain Home Loan product details as instructed.
- Fill in Home Loan applications and obtain all the required documents, and deliver these to the Branch for further processing of the loan.
- Follow up on the application till disbursement.
- At the time of the approval/selection process, the applicant has to submit the expected target on the basis of which the projected commission shall be worked out.
- The sourcing of housing loan proposals or personal loans by DSAs under a government-sponsored scheme will not be entitled to commission.
- TDS on commission will be applicable as per the government rules.
- The commission will be payable on the first disbursal of the loan and continues so on.
These are the policies for a DSA partner. To become a DSA loan agent no educational requirements are not required. Anyone may become a DSA loan agent regardless of their school background or previous work experience. There are no fixed rules set up. So you may work whenever you feel like it. You may work as a DSA loan representative if you’re still studying. You earn a commission on each loan, which will increase depending on the client’s loan amount. If you are a home loan agent and aspiring to become a DSA partner, then make sure you follow the steps as discussed above.